What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your visit to a website. Information is stored in this text file. This information can be recognized again by this website on a later visit. The most important function of cookies is to distinguish one user from the other. You therefore encounter cookies a lot at websites where you have to log in. A cookie then ensures that you remain logged in while using the site.
Roderick Lloyd uses the following cookies:
- Analytical cookies:
We use analytical cookies, for example, to see how you use our website, so that the quality and / or effectiveness of the website can be improved. In this way we gain better insight into the functioning of the website and we can continue to improve the site.
- Functional cookies:
These cookies are necessary for this site to function. Functional cookies do not violate privacy.
Explanation of specific cookies
- Google Analytics
Roderick Lloyd uses analytical cookies through Google Analytics. Statistics are collected anonymously about the number of visitors, the visited pages and the traffic sources via the Google Analytics account of Roderick Lloyd.
Analytical cookies remain valid for a maximum of 2 years.
Roderick Lloyd has set up the Google Analytics account in such a way that:
- There is a processor agreement between Roderick Lloyd and Google about the Analytics data.
- IP addresses are made anonymous so that data can never be traced back to your IP address.
- The information is not shared with others.
- No profiles are created based on interests, age, etc.
- No other Google services are used in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
How can you delete cookies?
You can delete your cookies via your browser. Click below for your used browser for instructions: